Script

Theme: Super hero movie.
superpower- Cheese Manipulation

Cast:
Colby Jack- Logan
Ratman- Tyler
Brie Gorgonzola- Darby
Randall (Mansel in distress)- Jon
filmer- zoe

Ext. Behind the school.

Randall, a guy who likes cheese, so much he has a fan club. Randall, is 16.

Randall
        (reading two cheese books)
Wow what a great book. These the cheesiest book I've ever read. I love it.

Backstory.

Randall
(narrating)
When I was 6 years old, I got in a bit of a sticky situation. I had ordered a cheeseburger and there was no cheese on the burger. It was traumatizing, I didn't think I could touch a cheeseburger again. But thankfully, a mysterious man swooped in a saved my life. He added cheese to my sad burger. And that is why I love cheese so much. My hope was saved.
Ext. Behind school

Ratman
(sneaking up on randall)
I hope he never sees this coming. Im gonna slap the daylights out of this kiddo.
(walks up behind)
(laughs) Well well a cheesy kid reading a cheesy book. How cheesy.

Randall
(shocked)
What !! I'm just an innocent guy reading his favorite books! What do you want from me!

Ratman
(walks in front of Randall)
No, I want to take your cheesy innocence away. Wait. That didn't sound right. I want to take away your hope for cheese. Cheese (pause) is (pause) lame. (sighs)

Randall
(stands up, and shocked)
How dare you insult the mighty cheese.

Ratman
(loud)
You think i care! wow what a cheesy joke.
(walks over and slaps Randall)

Colby Jack
(zooms in)
How dare you insult someone who believes in my cheese.

Ratman
(acting terrified)
Oooh you think I'm scared? Well I'm not.

Colby
(Walks and gets into Ratman's face)
Fight me bro. WHy don't ya.

Ratman
(buffed up)
Okay

Ext.  Ratman and Colby Jack fight.

Brie 
(walks in)
Woah woah woah. What in tarnation is goin on here.

Colby
(standing down)
This here Ratman was antagonizing this here citizen.

Brie
(surprised)
What?! How dare you!!
(sprays cheese at Ratman)

Ratman
(angrily)
Ew!
(wipes it off)
I do not approve of this choice of yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huntington Story

Landscape Photoshoot