Student Of The Month Interview

1. What do you do for fun? I like to drink wine and hang out with my kids
2. What are you doing this weekend? I am going to go to San Antonio to work
3. Do you play sports? When I was little I used to play a lot of soccer in the streets with my friends
4. What are your favorite things? My family of course but i also enjoy making people laugh and my dog bobby
5. What did you do this break? I hung out with my kids and worked my butt off so we can go to Mexico soon
6. What shows do you watch? I don't really watch shows anymore but my favorites are, Breaking Bad, Narcos, Counting Cars, and Wicked Tuna
7.  What do you wanna talk about? Umm I don't really know lets continue on with the questions
8. What are you planning to do this summer? I'm planning to take my kids to Mexico with me and spend a few days over there and hanout with them, and then we are going to go to galveston for some pier fishing as well
9. Who is your favorite actor and why? Kevin Hart because he is always there to make me laugh and he is also a really good comedian.
10. Whats your opinion on politics? I don't really care for it at this point but I'll tell you this, I don't support Trump in any way
11. What's your favorite color? Blue
12. Whats your favorite Music genre? I like to listen to old school rap, Mexican toons, and any Bruno Mars song
13. Who's your favorite artist? Either Bruno Mars or Akon
14. (gives them a riddle) can you answer this? (A one story house is made of pink, the lamp is pnik the floors are pink the tv is pink the kitchen is pink everything is pink! What color are the stairs?) Umm there wouldn't be any color on the stairs considering it's a one story house
15. Do you like superheros? No I do  not but the only one I can tolerate are any f the X-Men
16. Whats your favorite movie? Zombieland because it was the first movie I watched with my kids
17. Do you like to read? No not really, but I do enjoy learning about other things 
18. Whats your opinion on this whole gun control issue? I think it's getting out of hand and even if we do ban guns that wont get rid of the problem
19. Whats your favorite job you have had? My favorite one would probably be my current one which is being the General Manager at Fleshlight because they care about me and show me respect and it's something I enjoy doing
20. Who's your idol? My idol would be my father since he took care of me and 10 other kids with a crappy job in Brazil, so not only do I look up to him I want to be like him

Interviewed My Father

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huntington Story

Landscape Photoshoot