Architecture Preview

La Pedrera, Spain
1. Antoni GaudíJosep Maria Jujo
2. 1906 and 1912
3. Spain
4. Private but has tours
5. No info on the cost 
6. Private residence 
7. I chose this building because the name really intrigued me into picking it. When i looked up the name which means "Stone Quarry" I thought to myself what the function of this building was and now I really know a lot about it

Strong National Museum of Play, USA
1. No info 
2. 1969
3. USA
4. Public
5. No info on the cost\
6. A museum dedicated to "play"
7. I chose this also because of the name and because it has the word play in it so i became curious to see what it was about. I figured that it is a museum of play and is dedicated as a children's museum.

Burj Al Arab, Dubai, UAE
1. Tom Wright
2. 1994
3. Dubai
4. Public
5. 1 billion US dollars
6. A hotel
7. I chose this one because i already knew what it was and wanted to learn more about it. I learned that it is a very pricey hotel with the best views and best service, and I've always wanted to go and visit or spend a night there.

Krzywy Domek, Poland
1. Szotyńscy and Zaleski
2. 2004
3. Poland 
4. Public
5. No Info
6. Apart of a shopping center
7. I chose this because in the name on the blog it said "crooked little house" and i wanted to see if it actually was crooked and from there i looked it up. It really is a cool house and actually looks really trippy and hard to distinguish.

Habitat 67, Canada
1. Moshe Safdie
2. 1967
3. Canada 
4. Public if you want to buy a living space there 
5. No info
6. Housing community
7. I also knew what this was, so i wanted to learn more about it. Turns out it is an apartment sort of space which is built all on top of each other and it has a really trippy vibe to it and looks huge but not big at the same time 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huntington Story

Landscape Photoshoot