Deadlines

1. Deadlines are a set date which a project or an assignment is due on that same day and no later in time.
2. If i miss out on a deadline i will be behind in my assignments and on top of that my teacher might not accept it since it is now late and will be graded more harshly.
3. Yes i have had troubles making the deadline in my English class last semester due to being behind in the book i couldn't do the project and so all those homework assignments became late and my teacher gave me half the credit for them and didn't receive full credit and almost failed the 6 weeks.
 4. Yes i usually dose off and stay off topic so then i can't finish my work on time and then the deadline comes along and i have nothing to turn in.



1. Make a to-do list
2. Keep your work with you
3. Don't be afraid to say no
4. Find your productive time
5. Create a dedicated study time
6. Budget your time
7. Don't get sidetracked
8. Get a good night's sleep

2. The hardest one for me to do is "Don't get sidetracked" because I always does off and never want to finish my work and prioritize other things above work.
3. I'm a night person
3a. My mom wants me to sleep around 10 everyday and i'm most productive at night so there is very little work i can do during this period of time.
4. I can start my work around 7pm everyday and work at it till 10 which is 3 hours and I can finish everything in around 2 and still have an hour to study for everything.
5. I could put my phone in a different room to keep me from using it, I could listen to calming music to help me focus. and I could also use my time wisely and try not to dose off.



1. Yes there is because managing all your homework will help your use of time management by a tremendous amount.
2. In my living room table with some music that i can listen to with the lights dimmed and no noise around.
3. Talking to my friends and wanting to hang with them are the biggest distractions.
4. I could do all my work first then hang with them, I could limit my time with them and put schoolwork in front, and finally do my work all in one day to hangout the next day or the following days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huntington Story

Landscape Photoshoot