Self Portrait Intro





Framing is a technique where by you draw attention to one element of an image by framing it with another element of the image.


Sometimes when you place them into different contexts with different backgrounds you can dramatically alter the mood in a shot.
Environmental
 Image result for environmental portraitsImage result for environmental portraits

Photography self portraits

Image result for photography self portraitsImage result for photography self portraits

Casual Portrait

Image result for casual portraitImage result for casual portrait
I will be shooting a picture of myself using a tripod I have at home which will allow me to take the picture of myself without anyone else to help me. I would either want to take a picture of myself with a background of a mat room or The basketball court at Dick Nichols. i will make the sunset in the background very beautiful by taking it while the sun is going down.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huntington Story

Landscape Photoshoot