Mural Prroject

1.) I think me and my group should shoot something common so that we can all get our pictures without troubles. I want to take pictures of either nature or any kind of technology and if we did technology we could all show similar pictures in our browsers so that when we take the photos it'll look like one big picture combined.

2.) We need to think about how high or low we want our shutter speed to be, the brightness of the picture, and maybe even the background of the picture might be a big issue so if we get the same background it'll all come together versus if we all had different ones it would look our of place.

3.) I think we can make a website and customize it to show off all of our pictures, or make a decoy web page where we just post our pictures, or we could just share them to you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huntington Story

Landscape Photoshoot