Great Black And White Photographers 3

Image result for manuel alvarez bravo photography1.) I chose Manuel Alvarez as my photographer because he had some pictures that i think were very neat in the way that i could somewhat relate to him and their process. i like older pictures with simple meanings and this photographer i chose shows that perfectly.

2.)
I see the rich culture of Mexico and the lifestyles they have there
I smell the Mexican smell on the man and the streets
I hear the music he plays, the kids playing futbol, motorcycles honking
I taste the air flowing through me as i observe the beautiful scenery
I feel like a man in the land of Mexico


Image result for Ansel Adams1.)My second photographer is Ansel Adams because I love all of his pictures really because they are mostly all about natures scenery and  the beauty of the world which i learned to appreciate because of this amazing photographer.

2.)
I see the time he took to take these amazing pictures
I smell the land from the grasses to the flowers
I hear the birds chirping and they wind howling
I taste the richness of the earth
I feel like he conquered the land with his photos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huntington Story

Landscape Photoshoot