Academic Shoot Review And Critique

1. I followed the Simplicity rule because I thin it would loo the best for my photos

2. I tried to capture people who were working in a quiet environment so that it would look very natural. Also the people I chose were all upperclassmen because they know how to work better and more efficient than us.

3.Yes because the people are focused on working more than anything else.

4. I wouldn't change anything.


1. I encountered the challenge which I had a very small time frame to take all the pictures which I ended showing up to class 5 minutes before the bell.

2. I was thinking about focus the most because I wanted the viewer to know exactly what i was trying to capture.

3. I would change locations to a study hall of some sort, and I would also include more teachers in my photos.

4. I would take the pictures the same way meaning with the same iso and focus levels.

5. I think the rule of thirds would be the easiest to accomplish because you could do it in every picture you take.

6. I think the hardest one to take with would be framing because its kinda hard trying to get something around the picture while trying to act as natural as possible

7. I know every rule and i am not confused


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huntington Story

Landscape Photoshoot