Prompt Shoot Q/A

Prompt Shoot

  1. One of the challenges that i encountered was that lunch was over by the time me and my group got outside and there was only food in the trash cans so we had to find a food item that had not yet been discarded.
  2. I was mostly thinking of how to focus on the items that was required and at the same time try to blur out the background.
  3. If i could redo the assignment i would make it darker by turning down the brightness to ignore the sun's glare.
  4. I would use the same items i had and use the same technique.
  5. I am not going to post the photos because none of them had the rules of composition which we just learned
  6. I am interested in shooting the same prompts because they were really fun to shoot and they provided some sort of challenge to get them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huntington Story

Landscape Photoshoot